Dramatically improved customer service
- Client was an employee-owned manufacturing company.
- The company had experienced increasing losses for three consecutive years.
- Costs were significantly higher than industry standards.
- Operations were chaotic.
- Deliveries were only 50% on-time.
- There was wide-spread disruption, dissatisfaction and animosity resulting from the poorly executed acquisition of another company.
- Everyone complained about a lack of accountability.
- Renee was recommended by the Company’s banker.
- Revenues increased by 15%.
- Cost reductions were dramatic.
- There was an end to chaos made possible by personnel and policy changes as well as by documentation of procedures.
- On-time deliveries skyrocketed from 50% to 98% within 5 months.
- Employees from both the original and acquired companies worked as a team.
- Company launched a new strategic direction.
- A system for ensuring accountability, including clear definition of job responsibilities, target setting and measurement and feedback, was in place.